During your visit to the pages of marilynforyou.gr and in order to order products, but also to ensure the possibility of communicating with you in order to inform you about our new products, it is possible that you will be asked to declare information concerning you (name, occupation , email address, etc.). Any personal data that you declare anywhere on the pages and services of the marilynforyou.gr website are intended solely for the purpose of ensuring the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party, without complying with the provisions of Law 2472 /97 on the protection of personal data processing, as it applies each time. The online store marilynforyou.gr operates in accordance with the applicable Greek and Community legislation and keeps your personal data securely for as long as you are registered in a marilynforyou.gr service, which are deleted after the termination of the business relationship in any way. The personal data you declare in the online store marilynforyou.gr is used exclusively by it or companies collaborating with it, for the purpose of supporting, promoting and executing the business relationship. The data kept in the file may be communicated to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their legal request and in accordance with the applicable legislative provisions. The Customer has, within the framework of telecommunications privacy legislation, the rights of information and objection provided for in articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997
When you visit marilynforyou.gr, when registering or purchasing a product, we ask you to provide us with some information about yourself.
This information may include:
- Personal data such as name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact details.
- Account information, such as usernames and other identifiers or credentials used to access our online services.
- Device information.
- IP address and data Cookies.
Cases in which we ask you to provide us with your personal data:
- When you buy products.
- When you register on our online store.
- When you request to receive updates about promotional updates about offers, new products, etc.
- When submitting requests.
How we process your personal data. We process your personal data when entering into a contract with you or for specific purposes, including:
- Processing orders and payments for products and services you have purchased
- Promotional actions related to our products and services
We may use and process your personal data, provided you have given us your consent to the following:
- Update when a product is back in stock
- To contact you by email or text about our products and services, contests, offers, promotions or special events.
Legal interest. We may use and process your personal data, where necessary based on our legitimate interests as a business for the following purposes:
- To provide support to our customers, respond to and communicate with you about your requests.
- To respond to questions, complaints, demands and comments
- To communicate with you about your orders, purchases or accounts.
- To provide you with material of interest to you and to navigate our websites
- Be informed of promotional actions (in which we rely on your consent), e.g. tailor communications or send targeted messages through social networks and third-party platforms;
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services, determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising efforts, analyzing and improving our products, offers, promotions and e-commerce services and other technologies
- To comply with your requests in relation to exercising your rights (for example, when you ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep that record on our opt-out lists so that we can comply with your request)
- Use or disclose your personal data (for example in connection with an investigation by a public authority) where we have a legal right or duty to protect, detect and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities
- For network and information security, in order to take steps to protect your information from loss, damage, theft or unauthorized access.
Compliance with legal obligations. We will use your personal data to comply with our legal obligations, such as:
- To track you when you contact us
- To verify the accuracy of the data we hold about you
- To help a public authority, e.g. police.
We will use your personal data for your own "benefit" for example:
- We use this information to help diagnose technical issues and problems related to our services, to manage online services, to locate users of our services online, to target advertising and to collect demographic information about you . We use automated information to set usage patterns and how we can tailor our services to better meet your needs.
How we share your personal data. Our Company does not allow them to use or disclose the information except where there is consent.
We may in some cases transfer your personal data to other organizations. For example:
- If we are asked, for example, by a public or regulatory authority such as the police or the Ministry of Labor, then we are obliged by the codes of conduct to transfer your personal data.
- We may share information with anti-fraud prevention organizations to prevent possible such actions (eg Cybercrime Prosecution)
- When registering, we use the information you provide us for a number of reasons:
- To inform you about our latest products, services or offers
- To contact you if we need to receive or provide you with additional information
- To check from time to time that you are satisfied with our products and services.
We may also promote products or services with in-app notifications and advertisements. This is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information although we will always give you the opportunity to object to marketing.
We collect statistics about email opens and clicks using industrial technologies to help us monitor and improve our email newsletters. You can unsubscribe from general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
We use so-called cookies on our websites. Cookies are text files that allow us to make your visit to our website as comfortable as possible.
This includes, for example, the default settings for the presentation of our website or shopping cart functions, as well as the possibility of single registration, so that you only have to register on our website once, even when you want to use the offers products of our partners. Cookies contain a unique combination of letters/numbers that identifies the browser used by you. These cookies are stored on your computer temporarily and are only transmitted to our server when you visit our website.
We mainly use session cookies, which are not stored on your hard drive and are deleted when the browser is closed or after longer periods of inactivity. Only for the purchase you choose and for the "Remember me" function, a permanent cookie will be stored, which will expire within 30 days of your last visit to marilynforyou.gr. You can view and delete the cookies stored in your computer, and control how cookies are generally handled through your web browser settings. You can get more information on this topic from the manufacturer or through the "Help" function of your internet browser.
According to the law for the protection of natural persons against the processing of personal data and for the free movement of data, you have the opportunity to exercise the following rights:
- You have the right to obtain information about what data we have collected, for what purpose we have collected it and for how long we will keep it.
- You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate information about you or even to fill in additional information about you.
- You have the right to ask us to restrict or block the processing of your personal data if you question the accuracy of the information we hold about you, if you become aware that we are processing your data unlawfully or if you no longer wish to receive product promotions and our services.
- Finally, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected, if you wish to withdraw your consent to its processing and if your data is processed unlawfully in breach of the Regulation on Personal Data Protection. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as you are our customer. After you cease to be a customer, we may retain your data for up to 7 years, two years obligations from sale five years after your last purchase where we used your personal data. But we can keep your data for more than 7 years if we cannot delete it for legal, tax or technical reasons. In this case, we will ensure that your privacy is protected and used only for these purposes. In addition, we do not retain personal information in identifiable form for longer than necessary. Finally, we will retain your data for as long as we have active consent for the reasons given.
Our Company uses technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, destruction and any unauthorized access by third parties.
We use social media such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, Instragram and Twitter. This way data can be retrieved. If you're logged in to one of these, the network may associate your site visit with the user account. If you are a user of a social network and you do not want the data recovered from your visit to our sites to be combined, you must first log out of your social network before logging in to them.
Complaints to the Data Protection Authority
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) if you are concerned about how we have processed your personal data, please visit the ICO website for more details at: www. ico.org.uk